Sunday, January 2, 2011

Photos

Oh where to begin, Photos and I have a very love-hate, complicated relationship. You see I like taking photos, but I don't like being in them, I like looking at photos, but I don't like others looking at photos of me, I like having lots of photos, but I don't like others having photos of me ._.

It just so happens that I possess an amazing ability to transform within a second from a moderately okay looking pose to something that resembles the sterile offspring of a horse and a fish.


Here are some examples of photos gone wrong.









I think my dislike of photos began in grade 5, It was the year where everything "went wrong". I wasn't on the top of the timestable ladder anymore, nor was I the brightest person in class anymore, and I carried a huge dislike for my teacher.

We had a project to do called me, myself and I which required photos of our childhood. My project had clearly had a great deal of effort put into it, but instead of complimenting me for my work, My teacher looked at my childhood photos, and at the age of 11, asked me, "What happened?"
But nevertheless, as a treat, I have uploaded one of those photos.

Hope you guys had an amazing Christmas and wishing you all the best for the New Year

Lots of love,

Pie.

4 comments:

  1. idk you look good in all the photos i have.
    and your photo looks cute. maybe your grade 5 teacher just wanted to know what happened in that time your photo was taken to strike up a conversation ._ .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure that last outcome would make an amazing photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. anon1: It was a moment where she said that, followed by the whole class saying "ooooooh".

    anon2: I think so too, but it deviates slightly from the aim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nawwwww the photo <3

    ReplyDelete

comments make me happy <3